Terms & Conditions of Sale
Hard copy available on request
The Waffle House endeavours to ensure that the highest standards are adhered to in the preparation of our foods for human consumption. This includes, ensuring that our staff who prepare our food are tidy and clean at all times.
We are open to receiving any legitimate / honest consumer complaints from our customers subject to the following:
- The customer must read the Menu to ascertain whether or not any product/s contains any ingredients which the customer is allergic to. The customer agrees that the business cannot be held liable for any harm caused as a result of his/her failure to read the Menu, prior to ordering / purchasing the goods.
- The customer who is seated at the Restaurant shall immediately inform the business / seller / waiter about any product that has been found to be harmful or defective or wanting in any other respect.
- Subject to the Consumer Protection Act and or any other legislation, the business shall remedy the situation where any product is found to be harmful or defective or wanting in any other respect, in any of the following ways:
- A cash refund to the customer;
- Substituting the defective/damaged goods for new goods; or
- Any other appropriate and mutually agreed manner.